Get your style and comfort quotient on with this amazing combination of sophistication and style. Go for a light copper eyeshadow, a dash of peach blush and a lash highlighting mascara with a radient smile to look flawless! - Sidhu Ji
Pair a simple yet stylish dress with all sorts of metallic and colorful things this summer to stay and look uber cool! Keep your makeup nude and Shine through the crowd!Read More
Millions of Resume applications are sent out everyday but what makes you stand out is the letter that you present with your life’s most important piece of information. Here are some pointers to do it right.
1. When you send in your CV, you never ask the designer to show you their work. (Yes, some people do that!)
2.If you wish to work with someone, research is the key. You must know their style and see if you are a good fit.
3. Be professional. Do not use regional greetings or write languages like punjabi, hindi etc in english. This is not your whatsapp chat where you can blabber on in your comfort zone.
4. Please never say "my self so and so" or introduce directly with your name. Start with, Respected Ma’am/Sir or Hello Ma’am/Sir.
5. Don’t skip the part where you tell the designer what you have done in the past. Any achievement is a good achievement. But whatever you mention should be 100% credible.
6. Please Use a formal email id. email@example.com is a road to disaster.
7. Do not use abbreviations like mah, yuh, lol, etc
8. This is a must - Always use the correct punctuations, nouns etc.
9. Form short sentences.
10. Always sign off with a respectful term like - with best regards or thank you.
And a candy at the end, just in case, Look at your Resume and think , will you hire yourself if you got it?Read More
Fashionable dayout ? A perfect pop of prints would make you shine in the crowd! Be a headturner with this amazing look. Not a fan of red lips ? No problem, Replace it with a nude one and ur all set to go!Read More
Check out this column for exciting news!